To create a base palette for you, we’ve salvaged the original structure and elements of the building, to allow its history to shine through. The open space includes exposed rafters, polished concrete floors, and extra large windows for natural light. We’ve layered in modern amenities and elegant lighting.
Ask about our vendor referrals to help get you started with planning your event!
• Large landscaped outdoor ceremony area
• Natural wood benches for 200
• Pavers and plants throughout
• Cocktail hour space
• String and sconce lighting
• Large glass garage door opens up to interior
• Cocktail high boy tables available
• Exclusive access to site on your event day
• Free parking lot; Valet options
• Venue manager on-site for entire event
• Consultation for event layout
• Cleaning before and after each event
• Security on-site during event
• Hand-selected reliable caterers
• Variety of liquor, wine, beer packages
• 200 seated capacity
• Over 6900 square feet of interior space
• Natural light space for indoor ceremonies
• 18' high exposed beam ceilings
• Original cinderblock walls exposed
• Glass floor-to-ceiling window & garage door
• Staging areas for band, DJ, dance floor
• 5’ natural wood round tables
• 8’ natural wood farm tables
• 200 stylish chairs
• Large two-sided bar
• Glowing mid-century modern chandeliers
• Dimmable track lighting
• String lighting over band/DJ and dance floor
• 800+ sq ft Catering Prep Kitchen
• Dedicated sitting/ready room
• Main entrance lobby
• Unique photography opportunities throughout
• Central heat and A/C
• WiFi access throughout
We are a new and unique event venue for your wedding, corporate party or any social gathering. Built in 1950, this 11,000 square foot industrial beauty has been transformed into a celebration destination. Inspired by the airy tranquility of the California desert, west coast vibes, and a little Palm Springs glam, we’ve created a delightful escape for you and your guests. Blending urban elements with nature, Mojave East offers a harmonious indoor/outdoor experience. So come party in the desert!
Located only 10 miles east of downtown Cincinnati on route 32, in charming Newtown Village, we are an easy shuttle or Uber/Lyft ride from many hotels in the area. We also have adequate parking on site, as well as valet options.
We are Ben and Christina, a husband and wife team that had a vision to bring a unique gathering place to life based on our own experiences, and our love of hosting celebrations and memorable events. We had the best experience with our wedding venue, and want to pay that forward. Ben (an Ohio native) has also been in the event industry for over 10 years, and runs two successful businesses – Ben Elsass Photography and Photosphere (a gif photo booth). We have blended our business and creative minds to develop an experiential space that we hope give you and your guests a WOW experience!
Leading up to Mojave East, we have lived in Los Angeles, Chicago and put our roots down in Cincinnati – we love this city! We are travel bugs and love to incorporate experiences we’ve had into our professional and personal lives. Our energetic pup, Millie, also keeps us very busy!